PATTERN PRICES PLEASE NOTE: Patterns are not finished items and DO NOT include wood or other supplies.
- Order any 5 patterns @ $7.95 each + 10% s/h U.S. + GET ONE FREE PATTERN! ** Enter your free selection in Special Instructions box when checking out ** (free patterns will not
show up on your
confirmation order, but we do receive it and it will be sent) Order 10 or more @ $5.50 each + 10% s/h U.S. (Sorry, no free patterns when ordering 10 or more) Shipping/Handling United States-10% of total, Canada/Mexico-20%, International-25%
Would you like to know
when we add new
patterns? Join our Mailing List.